The Nintendo Direct that was delayed from last week due to the earthquake in Japan has been rescheduled for today, 13th September at 11pm UK time, which is 3pm Pacific Time. It will last for around 35 minutes and will include titles for the Nintendo 3DS and Nintendo Switch.
Nintendo recently held a Direct to bring everyone up to date with some news about news on upcoming games. Below is what was announced.
- Warioware Gold | 3rd August
- Mario & Luigi: Bowser’s Inside Story + Bowser Jr’s Journey | TBA 2019
- Luigi’s Mansion 3DS Remake | TBA 2018
- Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker | 13th July
- Undertale | TBA
- Crash Bandicoot: N-Sane Trilogy | 10th July
- Mario Tennis Aces | 22nd June
- Splatoon 2 v3.0 | April 2018
- Super Smash Bros. Switch | TBA 2018
And we are all hyped! 2018 is going to be another good year for Nintendo